Add：Shiguiao Village, Chunjiang Street, Huangyan District,Taizhou City,Zhejiang China
The emergence of electric vehicles has made our lives m […]
The emergence of electric vehicles has made our lives more convenient and promoted the environmental protection of cities. However, the batteries of electric vehicles sometimes find that they are not as durable as they used to be after a period of time. What is going on? Here is a detailed introduction to the reasons for the premature aging of electric vehicle batteries on the market:
1. Vehicle owners have no awareness of battery maintenance, causing serious damage to the battery due to vulcanization. You have to wait until the battery can't run before repairing and maintaining it. At this time, repairing becomes more difficult. In fact, if the maintenance is performed once every 6 months, the life expectancy will be extended a lot, but the car owner does not have this awareness. Most of the battery damage starts from excessive water loss caused by the charger.
2. The charger is a killer. Divided into inferior chargers and aging chargers, these battery killers generally play a killer role after the battery 8 months. The reason is that the new battery meets the taste of these battery killers. As the battery ages, the battery can no longer meet the killer's requirements. By June of each year, the battery quickly loses water and becomes scrapped.
3. The high starting current of luxury electric vehicles causes battery vulcanization. If the car owner starts the car and accelerates slowly, the battery life and mileage will naturally increase by 20%.
4. The motor controller is damaged, causing the battery to be short-lived. The probability is not high, but there are many.
5. Riding without power loss, naturally long life. The new battery can be charged every time the electricity is used above the red light, but it cannot be driven without power. Every time you lose power, the lifespan will be shorter, and the new battery will soon be scrapped after 10 times of power loss. Charge it in time to avoid power loss.
6. The most important point is to charge reasonably: Some people say, "The battery is not worn out but recharged." This statement is really correct.
The charging performance of the battery plays a decisive role in the service life and performance of the battery, so the charging method must be paid attention to. According to the situation of the vast majority of users, the best option is to charge the battery once at a depth of discharge of 50%-70%, so that the battery life can reach the best effect. At the same time, the effect of temperature on charging is also considerable. In the high temperature season, the battery has the problem of overcharging. The temperature of the battery should be reduced as much as possible to ensure good heat dissipation and prevent charging immediately after exposure to the sun. Exposure to the sun will increase the temperature of the battery and increase the activity of various active materials in the battery, which will affect the service life of the battery. On the contrary, in the case of low temperature, the battery has the problems of poor charging acceptance and insufficient charging. In this case, it is necessary to increase the charging voltage and prolong the charging time, and take heat preservation and antifreeze measures, so as to ensure sufficient charge. Extend the service life of the battery.