Add：Shiguiao Village, Chunjiang Street, Huangyan District,Taizhou City,Zhejiang China
The correct maintenance method for two-wheeled electric […]
The correct maintenance method for two-wheeled electric vehicles
1. First of all, you need to adjust the height of the saddle and handlebar of the two-wheeled electric bicycle to make it in the safest and most comfortable position, especially the height of the saddle. It is best to have both feet on the ground at the same time when you need to stop during riding. This is also safer for itself.
2. Test whether the braking device is effective and reliable, and test whether the power is cut off and the motor has stopped working after braking.
3. Check the power: When the power is turned on, it is important to watch the power on the display, especially when it is used after a long period of storage. In addition, it is necessary to check whether the electric horn, lights and other relevant driving safety components are effective!
4. Check the rotating parts: whether the front and rear wheels, pedals, cranks, sprockets, chains, and flywheels are running normally, and whether there are foreign objects rubbing against them.
5. Check whether the tire pressure is appropriate.
6. First of all, you must obey the road traffic rules during cycling. Do not cross red lights, ride in the slow lane, and never ride in the fast lane. When the traffic is heavy, turn off the switch and ride by manpower. Slow down when turning, and avoid sharp turns at small angles when driving at high speeds, which may cause excessive centrifugal force and cause a car accident.
7, Do not bring people. Because the battery capacity of electric bicycles is not large, and the motor power is not high, the load capacity of general electric bicycles is about 80kg (including cyclists). The service life of the battery motor also violates the provisions of traffic laws.