Add：Shiguiao Village, Chunjiang Street, Huangyan District,Taizhou City,Zhejiang China
Knowledge about fire prevention of electric vehicles El […]
Knowledge about fire prevention of electric vehicles
Electric vehicles are one of the means of transportation we usually use, and many people use them. So, especially in the hot summer, how should we prevent fire? Today, electric bicycles will take you to understand the fire prevention knowledge of electric bicycles.
1. Always check the electric bicycle's circuit plug-in points to prevent the contact points from igniting and heating due to weak contact; avoid short circuits and series accidents caused by line aging and wear.
2. During the normal use of the electric vehicle, if there is a failure, you should choose a professional maintenance organization or personnel, do not disassemble the electrical protection device without authorization, and ensure that the electrical circuit and the protection device are intact and effective.
3. When charging the battery of an electric bicycle, flammable gas will escape. Therefore, the charging must not be carried out in a narrow and sealed environment. It should be done outdoors as much as possible, or the battery should be removed and charged separately.
4. When charging, choose a suitable line. The line should be fixed and installed, and short-circuit and leakage protection devices should be installed.
5. The charging of electric vehicles must be far away from flammable materials. The charging time is too long, the charging time is too long, and the charger is overheated, which may cause fire. When charging, you should charge according to the instructions. The charging time should not exceed 10 in principle. Hours.
6. When starting and climbing during the electric bicycle, you should pedal to help to prevent excessive starting current and long-term overload of the mechanical parts, causing overheating damage to the motor coil, line, battery, and governor, or even brewing Into a disaster. Try to avoid driving on rainy days and water-filled roads to prevent the motor from entering water and short-circuiting and catching fire during charging.
As long as we use electric vehicles reasonably, things like fires will not happen. The main purpose is to remind everyone to use electric vehicles and put safety first when charging.