Add：36 Huifeng South Road,Jiangnan Street,Linhai City,Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province China
The brake lever is an important part of controll […]
The brake lever is an important part of controlling the safety of electric vehicles. Too loose and too tight is not easy to use. It is better to adjust it to suit your own tightness. Let's take a look at how to adjust the brakes of electric vehicles.
1. Check the stroke of the brake handle. If the stroke is too large, the brake effect is poor. In an emergency, the brake cannot be stopped. The brake handle stroke needs to be adjusted. The brake handle stroke should be adjusted to a normal range.
2. Brake wire fixing screws. The brake wire fixing screw is used to tighten the brake wire and adjust the stroke of the brake handle. When adjusting the brake wire fixing screws, it should be loosened and should not be loosened. If all are loosened, the brake line may be disengaged.
3. Adjust the brake wire fixing screw. Use a wrench to loosen and adjust the brake wire screw to pull the brake wire.
4. Pull the brake wire, loosen and adjust the brake wire screw, and use your right hand to tighten the brake wire and pull it back hard.
5. Tighten the brake wire fixing screw and adjust the brake wire screw with a wrench. Do not tighten the screw.
The above is the brake adjustment of the electric car. When we start the purchase of the brakes of the brakes, the merchant will debug it for us. Generally, there will be no such phenomenon that the brakes fail. It will only be possible after a long time of use. Appear, if it is not too complicated, we can adjust it ourselves.