Add：Shiguiao Village, Chunjiang Street, Huangyan District,Taizhou City,Zhejiang China
Do you know the design guidelines for heavy-duty […]
Do you know the design guidelines for heavy-duty electric vehicles? Today we will introduce electric bicycles to everyone.
1. The bike body is scientifically designed in accordance with the principles of ergonomics, material mechanics, and aesthetics. The appearance is light and beautiful. The selected parts and materials have a good riding effect.
2. The design of the controller combines analog technology, digital technology and fuzzy technology to make the vehicle safer, better performance, and longer service life.
3. The use of a new motor allows you to ride quietly, quickly, conveniently and naturally.
4. The frame is made of aluminum alloy, which can be folded in four ways, such as handlebars, body, seat tube, and pedals. It is small in size, light in weight and easy to carry.
5. The scientific speed limit design is carried out in accordance with the national electric bicycle standard, and the speed does not exceed 20 kilometers per hour, so that the rider is safe and the family is more assured.
6. The lithium-ion battery used is smaller, lighter, and has a longer life. Under normal use, the battery can last for more than one year to three years.
7. It adopts a structure without a power switch. The motor can be powered by the rotation of the speed control handle after the human riding speed is greater than 6 kilometers/hour. When the wheel stops rotating, the power will be automatically cut off, which is convenient and energy-saving.
8. Use soft start to exercise, safe and comfortable, can effectively improve the mileage and battery usage.
Electric vehicles are cost-effective, efficient in travel, and convenient for parking. It is more convenient for some people to go to work. Especially in some peak periods, its body is relatively small and can travel easily in traffic, and overall it is very convenient. But you still need to pay attention when designing.