Add：Shiguiao Village, Chunjiang Street, Huangyan District,Taizhou City,Zhejiang China
The assembled electric scooter is much worse than the […]
The assembled electric scooter is much worse than the original scooter in terms of performance and service life. But how to distinguish whether the electric scooter is original or assembled? The following two-wheeled electric vehicles will take you to see these three principles.
1. Look at the inspection certificate. The original scooter has an inspection certificate when it leaves the factory, but the assembled scooter generally does not.
2. Check whether there are manufacturer's stamps on the various parts of the vehicle. All parts of the original scooter, including the motor, frame, front brake, wheel handle, seat, etc., will have the manufacturer's stamp, which can be carefully checked when buying the scooter. Some criminals may also fake the steel seal, but it is difficult to fake all parts.
3. Look at the logo on the rear-view mirror and the key. The original scooter has the manufacturer's trademark.
How to adjust the brakes of electric vehicles by yourself
The brake lever is an important part of controlling the safety of electric vehicles. It can only be used more easily if it is adjusted to suit your own tightness. Therefore, the following two-wheel electric vehicles will take everyone to see how to adjust the brakes of electric vehicles.
1. Check the stroke of the brake handle. The stroke is too large and the braking effect is poor. In an emergency, the scooter cannot be stopped. You need to adjust the stroke of the brake handle. The stroke of the brake handle should be reduced to within the normal range.
2. Brake cable fixing screws. The brake cable fixing screw is used to tighten the brake cable and adjust the stroke of the brake handle. When adjusting the brake cable fixing screws, you should loosen a little, not all of them. If it is completely loosened, the brake cable may become detached.
3. Adjust the fixing screw of the brake cable, loosen the adjusting screw of the brake cable with a wrench to pull the brake cable.
4. Pull the brake cable, loosen the adjusting screw of the brake cable, hold the brake cable with your right hand and pull it backward.
5. Tighten the fixing screw of the brake cable, use a wrench to adjust the screw of the brake cable and tighten it. Do not damage the screw.
The above is the brake adjustment of electric vehicles. When we first buy the brakes, the merchant will debug it for us. Generally, there will be no such phenomenon of brake failure. It will only be possible after a long time of use. If it is not too complicated, we can adjust it ourselves.